LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Wristlists are a great way to keep inspirational messages top of mind. Read on to find some time tested words of wisdom that can inspire your heart, motivate your mind, achieve your goals, and overcome your fears.
If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous
Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~Anonymous
If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. ~Jim Rohn
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it's safe or certain. ~Anonymous
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. ~Anonymous
If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. ~Anonymous
Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. ~Proverb
Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. ~Anonymous
13. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. ~Vaibhav Shah
14. Opportunities don't happen, you create them. ~Chris Grosser
15. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ~Albert Einstein
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas A. Edison
If you don't value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. ~Kim Garst
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ~David Brinkley
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it. ~Henry Ford
If you're going through hell keep going. ~Winston Churchill
The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. ~Anonymous
Don't raise your voice, improve your argument. ~Anonymous
What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.~ Oscar Wilde
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Anonymous
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. ~Bruce Feirstein
28. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you. ~Lolly Daskal
29. Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. ~John D. Rockefeller
30. No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.~ Anonymous
31. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
32. If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~Albert Einstein
33. Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. ~Anonymous
34. Do one thing every day that scares you. ~Anonymous
35. What's the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable. ~Anonymous
36. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~Lolly Daskal
37. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. ~Anonymous
38. Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it. ~Anonymous
39. Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem. ~Anonymous
40. You can do anything, but not everything. ~Anonymous
41. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ~Steve Jobs
42. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed. ~Ray Goforth
43. Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life. ~Dr. APJ Kalam
44. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. ~Thomas Jefferson
45. The starting point of all achievement is desire. ~Napolean Hill
46. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. ~Robert Collier
48. All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. ~Michael John Bobak
49. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing. ~Philippos
50. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absense of fear. ~Mark Twain
51. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. ~Pablo Picasso
52. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily. ~Zig Ziglar
53. We become what we think about most of the time, and that's the strangest secret. ~Earl Nightingale
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~Vidal Sassoon
I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing. ~Martha Stewart
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. ~Anonymous
The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. ~Colin R. Davis
The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. ~Ralph Nader
Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ~Maya Angelou
As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. ~Bill Gates
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ~Mark Twain
The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. ~Bruce Lee
69. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success. ~Dale Carnegie
70. If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. ~ Jim Rohn
71. If you genuinely want something, don't wait for it -- teach yourself to be impatient. ~Gurbaksh Chahal
72. Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. ~Robert Kiyosaki
73. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! ~T. Harv Eker
74. You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ~Steve Jobs
75. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to doDon't wish it were easier, wish you were better. ~Jim Rohn
76. The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. ~Napoleon Hill
77. The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them. ~Denis Watiley
78. In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it. ~Jane Smiley
Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. ~George Bernard Shaw
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. ~Diane Ackerman
You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. ~Michael Jordan
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~Jim Ryun
People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ~Dale Carnegie
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. ~Francis Chan
You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction. ~George Lorimer
To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can't just accept the ones you like. ~Mike Gafka
Success is...knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others. ~ John C. Maxwell
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. ~Wayne Dyer
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.~ Anatole France
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all. ~Dale Carnegie
You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals. ~Booker T. Washington
Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable. ~Theodore N. Vail
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville
Fortune sides with him who dares. ~Virgil
Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it. ~Washington Irving
Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. ~Truman Capote
Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~John R. Wooden
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ~Margaret Thatcher
A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. ~Vince Lombardi
"More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them." - Harold J. Smith
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Those who walk with God reach their destination.
When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.
How can anyone ever love you for who you are if you become someone else to be with them?
You can only see others as clearly as you see yourself.
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - John Wooden
The world reflects what you need to see, not only what you want to see.
"The price of greatness is responsibility."- Sir Winston Churchill
Life isn’t about what happens to us. It’s about how we perceive what happens to us.
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim; accept no ones definition of your life; define yourself."- Harvey Fierstein
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most fools do." - Benjamin Franklin
"Everything you’re looking for lies behind the mask you wear." - Stephen C. Paul
"When you give up your own truth to win at someone else’s game everyone loses." - Stephen C. Paul
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."- Theodore Roosevelt
"Your relationships reflect your fears and limits. How can anyone ever give you what you won’t allow?" - Stephen C. Paul
Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way." - Karen S. Magee
Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"
"People excel and learn, not because they are told to, but because they want to."- Peter Senge
"Live one day at a time and make it a masterpiece." - Dale West
Doubt asks who believes? Faith answers, "I".
Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
Happiness lies ahead for those who cry; those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
"You cannot discover oceans unless you have the courage to leave the shore."- Successories
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
"The first step in achieving prosperity and wealth is learning to appreciate what you already have." - S. Richardson
"Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk."- Dali Lama
"When you lose, don't lose the lesson."- Dali Lama
"Follow the three R's: Respect for self, respect for others and responsibility for all your actions."- Dali Lama
"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck."- Dali Lama
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly."- Dali Lama
"Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship."- Dali Lama
"When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it."- Dali Lama
"Spend some time alone every day."- Dali Lama
"Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values." - Dali Lama
"Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer."- Dali Lama
"In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past."- Dali Lama
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality."- Dali Lama
"Be gentle with the earth."- Dali Lama
"Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other."- Dali Lama
"Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it."- Dali Lama
"Anger or hatred is like a fisherman's hook. It is very important for us to ensure we are not caught by it." - Dali Lama
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy practice compassion." - Dali Lama
"True spirituality is a mental attitude you can practice at any time." - Dalai Lama
In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don’t try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present.
"The first step toward change is acceptance." "Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do." "Change is not something you do, it's something you allow."- Will Garcia
LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE "We don't always know what makes us happy." "We know, instead, what we think SHOULD. We are baffled and confused when our attempts at happiness fail...We are mute when it comes to naming accurately our own preferences, delights, gifts, talents. The voice of our original self is often muffled, overwhelmed, even strangled, by the voices of other people's expectations. The tongue of the original self is the language of the heart." - Julie Cameron
Even if you could live to be 100, it's really a very short time. So why not spend it undergoing this process of evolution, of opening your mind and heart, connecting with your true nature - rather than getting better and better at fixing, grasping, freezing, and closing down.
We are each unique beings with a unique path in life. If we wish to be fulfilled, we need to go to our own hearts for direction.
Master your past in the present, or your past will master your future.
Your mind can only hold one thought at a time make it a positive and constructive one.
People become what they expect themselves to become.
As you begin to live in the present moment, you will experience a subtle but profound change. Your worrying about the future will cease.
The good news: God is a nag. God won't give up, if we are destined to carry out some Divine idea, we won't be able to shrug it off. For me, God doesn't just whisper within. If I'm supposed to get a message, I start to see it and hear it everywhere - books, sermons, television shows, conversations with friends.
Focus on the positive in your life, for what you focus on increases.
Fall seven times get up eight.
Ignorance breeds fear. Fear breeds hate. Hate breeds violence.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain
Peace, joy, health and well-being can only be found inside us. They exist within us now, waiting to be discovered. Yet we tend to look to the outside world to satisfy our needs and longings.
Our outer life reflects back to us the way we think, feel and behave. The outer world is all effects. Go to the source inside for all of life's treasures.
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."- Mother Teresa
Those who confess ignorance show it once. The person who conceals it shows it many times.
"We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have." - James R. Ball
"A person's worth is contingent upon who he is, not upon what he does, or how much he has. The worth of a person, or a thing, or an idea, is in being, not in doing, not in having." - Alice Mary Hilton
To change our lives, we must first change our minds.
Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.
Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."- Dolores Ibarruri
Honor your feelings. They tell the truth about how you really experience the world.
When we encounter someone greater than ourselves, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you encounter someone lesser than you, look within and examine your own self.
Your behavior while people are watching is important. However, your behavior while no one is watching is more important, for it reveals your true character.
Humans cannot create matter. We can, however, create value. Creating value is in fact, our very humanity. When we praise people for their strength of character we are actually acknowledging their ability to create value.
Dream more of becoming than of obtaining.
To a great extent, the people with whom you choose to associate influence the direction of your life.
Align your personality and soul purpose and experience more synchronicity, fulfillment and happiness. It is never too late to become the person you were meant to be.
"Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment." - Tao Te Ching
Know the difference between instinct and habit. Trust your instincts - question your habits.
"He, who fears he will suffer, already suffers from his fears."- Michel Eyquen
The fool who knows he is a fool is for that very reason wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the greatest fool of all.
Let go of anger - it is an acid that burns away the delicate layers of your happiness.
"Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."- Walt Whitman
We can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt
"The day firing becomes easy is the day to fire yourself." - Tom Peters.
In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man - if you want anything done, ask a woman.
"The world we are experiencing today is the result of our collective consciousness, and if we want a new world, each of us must start taking responsibility for helping create it." - Rosemary Fillmore Rh
There is no limit to what can be accomplished when no one cares who gets credit." - John Wooden
Life gives us time only love gives us meaning.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal. - Mike Ditka
Humor is contagious... Laughter is infectious... Both are good for your health.
That which you resist will persist.
A smile increases your face value.
If you haven’t any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
"It is easier to fight for one's principals than to live up to them."- Alfred Adler
We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go we take a little of each other everywhere.
"Things don't have to change the world to be important."- Steve Jobs
Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.
Don’t walk in front of me I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.
If we truly realized how precious the "Gift" of life is, we would not waste a moment trying to improve it. If we really understood how precious we are to the "Gift" of life we would not waste time trying to fix ourselves.
Our one choice: All men and women are born, live, suffer and die; what distinguishes us one from another is our dreams. Weather they be dreams about worldly or unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about.
Do not wish to be anything but what you are and to be that perfectly.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
"Even if you're on the right track you'll get run over if you just sit there."- Will Rogers
The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
It is not how much you have that makes people look up to you, it’s who you are.
To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it.
It is not what you gather but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
People may fail many times, but they become failures only when they begin to blame someone else.
The only way to find the limits of the possible is by going beyond them to the impossible.
"If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door." - Milton Berle
In the pursuit of happiness, the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up.
Angels have no boundaries but are willing to respect yours.
Enlightenment is not achieved by repeating the word "God" but by directly experiencing God.
We can not take credit for our talents. It’s how we use them that counts.
Everywhere, truly those of integrity stand apart. They the good don’t chatter in hopes of favor or gains. When touched by pleasure or by pain the wise give no sign of highs or lows.
Recognize that you have the courage within you to fulfill the purpose of your birth. Summon forth the power of your inner courage and live the life of your dreams.
First I gave up action. Then idle words, and lastly thought itself. Now I am here.
Often we need to wait for things to unfold gloriously and to take time to listen to the angels. Good things come to those who wait to accept them with a grateful heart.
Although there are countless teachings that instruct how to obtain enlightenment in a future life, almost all of them are nothing more than expedients, as the ultimate instruction there is simply no teaching that is superior to the true practice of the awakening to one’s own nature.
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. - Carl Bard
"When the heart grieves over what it has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left." - Sufi
Neglecting valuable advice, an ignorant man becomes the cause of his own misery.
"There may be more to learn from climbing the same mountain a hundred times then by climbing a hundred different mountains." - Richard Nelson
"Learn to look with an equal eye upon all beings, seeing the one Self in all." - Srimad Bhagavatam
Heading in the wrong direction? God allows U turns.
The Ten Commandments are not multiple choice.
"My way is the highway" - God
"Doubt limits you from what is already yours, but faith unlocks the doors allowing you to walk in and receive it." - Jeannette Tyson Gregory
We have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way, we cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is remember to keep a positive attitude. It will keep our burdens light.
You can tell that you’re doing the right thing if it feels effortless.
"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." - Henry Ford
"If you are doing your best you will not have time to worry about failure." - Robert S. Hillyer
"Before you speak ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?" - Sai Baba
It’s impossible to have too much fun.
Faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it.
"It’s not enough to know your truth, you must live it." - Stephen C. Paul
"If you keep doing what you've always done - you'll keep getting what you've always gotten." - Kenneth Blanchard
"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you become that." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Happiness isn’t getting what you want, but experiencing who you are.
"When you relinquish the desire to control your future you obtain happiness." - Nicole Kidman
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." — Admiral Hyman G. Rickover - 1900-1986
"To be blind is bad, but worse is to have eyes and not see." - Helen Keller
"Love is the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth." - Scott Peck
"The value of the personal relationship to all things is that it creates intimacy and intimacy creates understanding and understanding creates love." - Anais Nin
"To me, wholeness is the key to aliveness. It is more than just physical vitality, it is radiance, coming from being at one with yourself and your experience. Life then flows through you." - Richard Moss, How Shall I Live
"Birth and death are not different states, but they are different aspects of the same state." - Ghandi
"Failure is a part of success. There is no such thing as a bed of roses all your life. But failure will never stand in the way of success if you learn from it." - Hank Aaron
"I like who I am as a person. And because I believe that there's much more to me than my looks, other people believe it too." - Felicia P. Fields
"Allowing the truth of who you are--your spiritual self--to rule your life means you stop the struggle and learn to move with the flow of your life." - Oprah Winfrey
"Spirituality for me is recognizing that I am connected to the energy of all creation, that I am a part of it-?and it is always a part of me." - Oprah Winfrey
"Be a witness, not a judge. Focus on yourself, not on others. Listen to your heart, not to the crowd." - Ma Zu
"The divine is not something high above us. It is in heaven, it is in earth, it is inside us..." - Morihei Ueshiba
"You don't need organized religion to connect with the universe. Often a church is the only place you can go to find peace and quiet... But it shouldn't be confused with connecting with one's spirit." - Alice Walker
"Meditation is the joy to be yourself. Meditation is the courage to be yourself. Meditation will make you unique and will make you rejoice in being different from the others. Meditation is the way to be yourself." - Tishan
“Fear grows out of the things we think; it lives in our minds. Compassion grows out of the things we are, and lives in our hearts.” – Barbara Garrison
- John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Phil 4:13: I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- Gen 1:1: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- Prov 3:6: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Matt 28:19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- Eph 2:8: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
- Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- Rom 12:1: Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.
- John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Acts 18:10: For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”
- Acts 18:9: One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
- Acts 18:11: So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.
- Gal 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- 1 John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Rom 3:23: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
- John 14:6: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Matt 28:20: and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- Rom 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Phil 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
- Phil 4:7: And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Josh 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Isa 40:31: but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Eph 2:9: not by works, so that no one can boast.
- Rom 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Gal 5:23: gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
- Isa 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
- 1 Pet 3:15: But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
- 2 Tim 3:16: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
- Matt 6:33: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Heb 12:2: Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 1 Pet 5:7: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- Eph 2:10: For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- 1 Cor 10:13: No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
- Matt 11:28: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- Heb 11:1: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- 2 Cor 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
- Heb 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
- 2 Cor 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
- Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Isa 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Gen 1:26: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
- Matt 11:29: Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
- John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- 2 Tim 1:7: For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
- Isa 53:4: Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.
- 2 Cor 5:21: God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
- Rom 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- John 11:25: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
- Heb 11:6: And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- John 5:24: “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
- Jas 1:2: Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
- Isa 53:6: We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- Acts 2:38: Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- Eph 3:20: Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
- Matt 11:30: For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
- Gen 1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
- Col 3:12: Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
- Heb 12:1: Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
- Jas 5:16: Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
- Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
- Phil 4:19: And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
- John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
- 1 Cor 6:19: Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
- 1 John 3:16: This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.
- Ps 133:1: How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
- John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- Heb 4:12: For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
- John 15:13: Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
- Mic 6:8: He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
- Rom 10:17: Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
- John 1:12: Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
- Jas 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
- Jas 1:3: because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
- Rom 8:38: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
- Rom 8:39: neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Heb 10:25: Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- 2 Pet 1:4: Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
- Phil 1:6: being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
- Ps 133:3: It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
- Heb 4:16: Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
- Ps 37:4: Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- John 3:17: For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
- Acts 4:12: Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”
- Isa 26:3: You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
- 1 Pet 2:24: He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
- Josh 1:8: Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
- Matt 28:18: Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
- Col 3:23: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men,
- Matt 22:37: Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
- Ps 133:2: It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
- Matt 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
- Isa 55:8: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.
- Heb 4:15: For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin.
- John 13:35: By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”